Tuesday, November 10, 2009

INSIGHT IN SECOND QUARTER

In this second quarter I've learned to do our activities in the notepad and typing activities at all.Probably,now, the second quarter is already over and it's time to us to face a new quarter that we are thinking tobe more challenging.

There's a time came,that I have also encountered some neccessary problems during the second quarter. Behind in this subject TLE or computer I have also some difficulties in doing our notepad activities. But then, it has a favorable result because of my hardworks hoping to finish those activities.I've done all of it,and that's makes me feel comfortable and happy.

Moving on, eventhough the past quarter is not really knowledgeable, I must be more active in class and I will do on time, in doing our individual and group activities to make my grades more higher. More on that I would like also to be a good and quite student during our class.We must listen to our teacher Ma'am Vera Cruz in every announcement that we should know from her.And then I want to enjoy our remaining days in her in school together with our beloving teachers more joyful and challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment